Rug & Kilim
1960s Vintage Distressed Art Deco Floral Rug
Rug & Kilim offers a vintage 3'9 x 6'8 rug from the Mid-Century Pasha Collection. Hand knotted in low-sheared wool with a distressed, shabby-chic vibe, this rug enjoys art deco influences in a minimal red-green floral pattern sitting comfortably on the warm golden-brown backdrop, lending a mindful emphasis to the negative space. Simple yet welcoming, a beautiful piece prevailing in good condition for this textural provenance.
- Hand-knotted rug
- Mid-Century Pasha Collection
- Zeki Müren
- One-of-a-kind (limited stock of 1)
- Origin: Turkey
Shipping and Returns
* Free Standard Shipping. Delivers in 1-3 business days for most locations
* $25 Next Day Shipping. Delivers in 1-2 business days for most locations. Order must be received by 12pm EST
* Free Pickup at Store or contactless curbside pickup – Ready in 0-3 days
Click here for full shipping details
Free return shipping for all qualifying orders.
If your purchase from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com isn’t quite right or you’ve simply changed your mind, you may return it for a refund within 30 days from delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original method(s) of payment.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products, gift cards, or items marked as Final Sale.
Click here for our full return details.