Whisky Stones 6-Pack Set
$61.00Colour: Light Brown
Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our geology research, their mix of mineralogy are way more efficient to chill in the freezer than regular whisky stone. Also, contrarily to the market, our stones have great quality finish by our polishing process. They are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass like soapstone whisky stones. It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits, our sets of whisky stones come in four (4) or six (6) cube sizes. The set contains (6) 940 million year old matamorphic stones from the region of St-Élie-de-Caxton, Qc, Canada. They come with top notch wood display. These stones comes from the time of earth when the Rodinia supercontinent was formed. These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. Extracted by hand and is one of the most stones products to our knowledge.
- This stone is characteristic of a deep and finely crystalline black with some inclusions of Hornblende of a translucent dark green as well as bursts of bronze reflection. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada by Lithologie.
- The display is made out of circular economy.
Shipping and Returns
* Free Standard Shipping. Delivers in 1-3 business days for most locations
* $25 Next Day Shipping. Delivers in 1-2 business days for most locations. Order must be received by 12pm EST
* Free Pickup at Store or contactless curbside pickup – Ready in 0-3 days
Click here for full shipping details
Free return shipping for all qualifying orders.
If your purchase from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com isn’t quite right or you’ve simply changed your mind, you may return it for a refund within 30 days from delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original method(s) of payment.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products, gift cards, or items marked as Final Sale.
Click here for our full return details.