HARRY ROSEN RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Harry Rosen has been in the business of satisfying clients for over 65 years. Our over-arching philosophy is one of mutual respect. We stand behind the quality of our products but recognize that from time to time, sensible solutions may be found outside the parameters of the following policies. Ultimately, we want to make our customers happy and treat them fairly and only ask that integrity be reciprocated. You may return items purchased from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com for a refund within 30 days from the date of in-store purchase, delivery date, or the date ordered items are available for in-store pick up.
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment including purchases made with gift cards.
- Purchases made at harryrosen.com or at a Harry Rosen retail store can be returned at any Harry Rosen retail store location in Canada (excluding our Outlet locations). Purchases made in-store may only be returned in-store. Purchases made at a Harry’s Outlet locations (Tsawwassen Mills, Vaughan Mills and Heartland Town Centre) cannot be returned at a Harry Rosen retail store or online. Please have your original receipt and item on hand to help us expedite your visit.
- Items must be returned new, unworn and in the condition in which they were received. If the items in question are not in resalable condition, we reserve the right to decline a return or exchange if the item does not meet our standards.
- Due to the nature of custom-made and made-to-measure purchases or items that have been altered, we are unable to accept returns of such items.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products or gift cards.
- Items marked Final Sale (online or on your receipt) are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- If we identify an unusual or unreasonable return patterns, we may restrict or refuse future transactions.
Returns by mail
If you are unable to visit one of our locations to return an online order, we invite you to return or exchange it by mail, which can be initiated by clicking here. Return shipping fees will not be reimbursed if an alternative service from the one provided is used.
Price Protection Policy
As we always strive to provide the best service possible, Harry Rosen offers customers a price protection policy under the following conditions:
- When a regular price item has its price reduced within 7 days of ordering.
- When an item that was already on sale had its price reduced within 7 days of ordering.
- Item is included as part of a “Flash Sale” within 2 day of placing order.
- The item is still available on the Harry Rosen website in the same style and size purchased.
- Price adjustments may be requested once per item
If these conditions are met, our Customer Care team will be happy to refund the difference to the original method of payment.
The Outlet by Harry Rosen
At The Outlet by Harry Rosen, you’ll find previous season’s products at incredible prices—all with our uncompromising service. All items at The Outlet are final sale and not eligible for return. We will gladly exchange items within 15 days of purchase, when accompanied by the original receipt. Merchandise must be new, unworn and in the condition it was received. Items that have been altered cannot be returned.
We reserve the right to decline a return or exchange if the item does not meet these standards. Purchases from The Outlet by Harry Rosen stores can only be exchanged in person at our Outlet locations (Tsawwassen Mills, Vaughan Mills and Heartland Town Centre). Purchases from regular Harry Rosen locations may not be returned to The Outlet.