Lawrence Down Puffer Vest
- Back length: 25 in
- Measurement based on size M
- Lawrence puffer vest
- Stand collar
- Two-way zipper placket
- Thermal Experience Index (TEI) of 1, enduring temperatures from 5°C to - 5°C
- Mixed media loop across upper back
- Branded tag on top placket zipper
- Classic disc on left chest
- Made in Canada
- Fabric: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 90% down, 10% duck feather
- Canada Goose's Atlantic blue
- Machine wash, cold
- Offered in a variety of lengths and thermal indexes, Canadas Goose’s Lawrence family offers a soft handed, lightweight feel that is easily storable on your next adventure. The Lawrence Puffer Vest is an all-seasons layering essential that has been thoughtfully crafted with recycled Enduraluxe, a water-repellant fabric with a durable soft-to-the-touch finish, for a blend of protection and comfort. From the peaceful mountain tops to the busy city streets, complete the look with the pieces from the brand’s knitwear collection to be decked out in head-to-toe lifestyle luxury.
Free shipping on all orders $250+.* Become a Member to receive exclusive shipping offers. Sign Up/Log In to access benefits.
$10 Standard Shipping - Ships in 2-5 business days, most of Canada*
$15 Expedited Shipping - Ships 1-3 business days, most of Canada*
$25 Next Day Shipping - Ships 1-2 business days, most of Canada. Order must be placed by 12pm EST*
Free Pickup at Store – Ready in 0-5 days as items become available*
*Free shipping available only on Standard and Expedited delivery options.
Click here for full shipping details
If your purchase from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com isn’t quite right or you’ve simply changed your mind, you may return it for a refund within 30 days from delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original method(s) of payment, less Online Return Service Fee if applicable.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products, gift cards, or items marked as Final Sale.
Click here for our full return details.