We encourage you, our customers, to take advantage of our service in whatever way you prefer: call, email, text or book an appointment with the Clothing Advisor of your choice. While shopping online, feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members for assistance. We will do our utmost to ensure satisfaction.
We prefer the title Clothing Advisor over Personal Shopper, as we can help you define your own personal style and we care about the investments you make. Here are other ways we can help:
- Keep track of and update your wardrobe
- Make sure you’re appropriately dressed for any occasion
- Introduce you to new things by suggesting garments to update or add to your wardrobe
- Ensure you have the right fit – with or without alterations
- Assist you in whichever way you prefer: text, email, phone, in-store appointments
We're Looking Out for YouOur highest priority is the health and safety of our customers, our associates and our community. The continual evolving impact of Covid-19 means that things are always changing, and we know that every decision we make during this time has an impact.
Steps Taken to Protect Our Guests & Associates
1. Physical distancing will be maintained. We have added additional traffic procedures, including limiting the number of guests in store and floor decals that illustrate spacing requirements. We ask that you shop by staying 2 meters apart from others where possible (tailoring and alteration services may require brief close contact).
2. Hand sanitizer available at entry and throughout our stores. Additionally, we've increased staffing and hours dedicated to sanitation throughout the day, as well as daily after-hours deep-cleaning.
3. All Harry Rosen associates will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
4. Garments placed into 24-hour quarantine after being tried on by guests.
5. Cashless or minimal-contact payment is encouraged.