GOAT: A Tribute To Muhammad Ali Limited Edition Book
- XXL-format: 792 pages, including two gatefold sequences measuring 80 x 20 in.
- The photolitho Radial Champs by Jeff Koons measuring 20 x 16 in.
- Measuring 20 x 20 in., GOAT tips the scales at 75 lbs
- Limited edition collector book
- Cover with Ali’s torso and pink lettering
- Over 3,000 images—photographs, art, and memorabilia, much of it published for the first time—from over 150 photographers and artists
- Original essays and the best interviews and writing on the Champ over five decades, totalling 600,000 words
- Nine gold-metallic double-page spreads printed in silkscreen open each chapter
- A silk-covered box illustrated with Neil Leifer’s iconic 1966 photo Ali vs Williams
- Optimum photographic reproduction, creating unparalleled intensity and range in the colours and exquisite tone and density within the duotone images
- Eight-colour printing on Galaxi Keramik 200 gsm semi-matte paper with gloss varnish on all images
- Highest-quality binding in pink leather, the colour of Ali’s first Cadillac
- Proclaiming themselves as cultural archaeologists, Taschen has been committed to making the best books on the planet since 1980. GOAT: A Tribute To Muhammad Ali Collector Book is a book with the power, courage, depth, creativity, and dazzling energy of its extraordinary subject. With thousands of images, including photography, art, and memorabilia and two gatefold sequences, this epic publication pays vivid tribute to The Greatest both in and outside of the ring. This book is a Limited Collector’s Edition of 9,000 copies, each signed by Muhammad Ali and Jeff Koons.
Free shipping on all orders $250+.* Become a Member to receive exclusive shipping offers. Sign Up/Log In to access benefits.
$10 Standard Shipping - Ships in 2-5 business days, most of Canada*
$15 Expedited Shipping - Ships 1-3 business days, most of Canada*
$25 Next Day Shipping - Ships 1-2 business days, most of Canada. Order must be placed by 12pm EST*
Free Pickup at Store – Ready in 0-5 days as items become available*
*Free shipping available only on Standard and Expedited delivery options.
Click here for full shipping details
If your purchase from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com isn’t quite right or you’ve simply changed your mind, you may return it for a refund within 30 days from delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original method(s) of payment, less Online Return Service Fee if applicable.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products, gift cards, or items marked as Final Sale.
Click here for our full return details.