Wool Field Jacket
Make it Your Own1Select a Style
From custom-made suits to sartorially inspired tracksuits and beyond, select the style of garment you want to customize here.2Book an Appointment
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our Clothing Advisors to begin customizing your new HAROLD garment.3Dive into the Details
If clothes make the man, details make him discerning. Once in-store, start creating your ultimate custom garment with your inspiration and our guidance on your side.
- Fashion a garment to your exacting specifications with the guide of a Harry Rosen tailor; from slim, contemporary, to oversized and anything in between, only you can decide how a HAROLD safari jacket should fit
- Sample specifications:
- Two-button stand collar
- Unconstructed shoulder
- Five-button placket
- Buttoned flap pockets
- One-button pointed cuffs
- Interior pockets
- Drawcord waist
- Lined sleeves
- Sample is composed of fabric TRA2170
- Fabric: 100% wool
- Sleeve lining: 55% polyester, 45% viscose
- Book your appointment at Harry Rosen to select from a myriad of the finest textiles and uncover the perfect fabric for your custom safari jacket
- Dry clean only
- Iron, medium
- The Field Jacket takes the classic silhouette on a modern trip. Fashioned in the likes of a sartorial expedition, this navy virgin wool jacket is only one example of a piece you can customize to your liking. Whether your idea of adventure is desert trekking or dapper urban exploring, you go where you please in your HAROLD Field Jacket.
Choose the style and size of collar you want your Safari Jacket to have with HAROLD. From notch lapels to medium collars to stand collars, the choice is yours — we even give you the option of add a few different styles of hood too.
Keep your Safari Jacket simple with a reserved three-button closure or go all the way up to seven buttons. Want something a little more sturdy than just buttons? Add a zipper as well!
Select the style, amount, and position of your chest and side pockets to make your HAROLD Safari Jacket as old-school or streamlined as you want.
From pleated cuffs to plain cuffs to adjustable button tab cuffs and more, there are multiple different styling options you can choose from when selecting how you want your Safari Jacket’s sleeves to close.
Make it your own
- FabricFrom coveted old-world tailoring fabrics to groundbreaking modern technical fabrics, HAROLD offers thousands of the finest fabrics from Europe’s best mills including Loro Piana, V.B.C., and more.
- Styling OptionsButtons or zipper? Pockets or no pockets? Drawstring, belt, or plain back? These are just some of the many different styling options HAROLD offers to help you create the exact style of suit you want.
- ConstructionNo matter if you prefer your garment made with a full canvas, half canvas, or completely deconstructed, HAROLD can construct yours precisely how you want it to fit and feel.
- DetailsFrom the number of buttons and pockets to the style of cuffs and epaulettes and so much more, there’s a seemingly endless array of detailing options you can choose from when commissioning a custom HAROLD garment.