Textured Wool, Silk & Linen Deconstructed Suit
Make it Your Own1Select a Style
From custom-made suits to sartorially inspired tracksuits and beyond, select the style of garment you want to customize here.2Book an Appointment
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our Clothing Advisors to begin customizing your new HAROLD garment.3Dive into the Details
If clothes make the man, details make him discerning. Once in-store, start creating your ultimate custom garment with your inspiration and our guidance on your side.
- The features of the sample includes:
- Soft tailored
- Single-breasted, Three-button rollover, Two-piece suit
- Standard 8cm notch lapel
- Shirt sleeve shoulder with 2mm AMF
- Unconstructed canvas
- Double vent
- Chest pocket
- Jet ticket pocket
- Front flap pockets
- 4-button slanted cuffs
- Flat front with belt loops dress pants
Select the style and size of lapels you want your custom Deconstructed Suit to have. Choose between notch or peak lapels and from wide and expressive to modern and slim (or somewhere in between).
Whether you opt for the more reserved single-breasted style or more pronounced double-breasted closures, HAROLD will help you design your ultimate Deconstructed Suit.
Do you prefer flat-fronted pants or pleats? What about the waist; side adjusters, belt loops, or even a drawstring waist? You call the shots here.
Don't limit your creativity here - slanted pockets are traditional, but go for jean pockets for something more eye-catching.
Make it your own
- FabricWhether you’re looking for a more traditional wool or a more technical stretch-blend material for added comfort, HAROLD’s vast array of fabric options is at your disposal.
- Styling OptionsSingle-breasted or double-breasted? Peak lapels or notch lapels? Side adjusters, belt loops, or even a drawstring waist? Flat front or pleated? Slanted pockets or jean pockets?
- ConstructionEntirely unconstructed in nature, the Deconstructed Suit casts aside shoulder pads and chest pieces in favour of a more lightweight, easy-to-wear construction. This is the perfect example of a suit you might want to consider upgrading to our fully handmade program.
- DetailsFrom pockets to AMF/pick stitching to vents to lapels and so much more, there’s a seemingly endless array of detailing options you can choose from.