Textured Mélange Wool, Silk & Linen Unconstructed Sports Jacket
Make it Your Own1Select a Style
From custom-made suits to sartorially inspired tracksuits and beyond, select the style of garment you want to customize here.2Book an Appointment
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our Clothing Advisors to begin customizing your new HAROLD garment.3Dive into the Details
If clothes make the man, details make him discerning. Once in-store, start creating your ultimate custom garment with your inspiration and our guidance on your side.
- Sample specifications:
- Double-breasted, Six-button, Sports Jacket
- Wide 9cm peak lapel
- Shirt sleeve shoulder with 2mm AMF
- Unconstructed canvas
- Double vent
- Front patch pockets
- 4-button slanted cuffs
Choose the style and size of lapels you want your custom Jacket to have from wide and expressive lapels to modern and slim lapels or something in between.
Are you looking to create a streamlined single-breasted jacket ready for everyday wear or something more pronounced like a double-breasted closure? Do either, easily with HAROLD.
Whether you prefer pleats or flat-fronts, narrow or roomier legs, or belt loops, side adjusters, or suspender buttons, HAROLD can help you create your favourite style of trousers.
No matter if you prefer stronger, more structured shoulders or a softer, more relaxed silhouette, the interior construction of your shoulder padding is entirely up to you.
Make it your own
- FabricWhether you’re looking for an eye-catching classic houndstooth check pattern or a lightweight summer linen, HAROLD’s vast array of fabric options is at your disposal.
- Styling OptionsSingle-breasted or double-breasted? Peak lapels or notch lapels? Side tabs or belt loops? Flat front or pleated? Slanted pockets or jean pockets?
- ConstructionDo you prefer your jacket fully canvassed, completely deconstructed, or somewhere in between? Strong padded shoulders or something softer? How about the lining — half-lined or fully lined?
- DetailsFrom pockets to pick stitching to vents to lapels and so much more, there’s a seemingly endless array of detailing options you can choose from.