Mini Grid Wool Professional Suit
Make it Your Own1Select a Style
From custom-made suits to sartorially inspired tracksuits and beyond, select the style of garment you want to customize here.2Book an Appointment
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our Clothing Advisors to begin customizing your new HAROLD garment.3Dive into the Details
If clothes make the man, details make him discerning. Once in-store, start creating your ultimate custom garment with your inspiration and our guidance on your side.
- Sample specifications:
- Soft tailored
- Single-breasted, Two-button, Two-piece suit
- Standard 8cm peak lapel
- Soft shoulder
- Light canvas
- Fully lined
- Double vent
- Chest pocket
- Flap ticket pocket
- Front flap pockets
- 5-button with long first buttonhole cuffs
- Flat front with side adjusters dress pants
Choose the style and size of lapels you want your custom Professional Suit to have from wide and expressive lapels to modern and slim lapels or something in between.
Are you looking to create a streamlined single-breasted suit ready for everyday wear or something more prominent like a double-breasted closure to help you make a statement in your most important board meetings? Do either, easily with HAROLD.
Whether you prefer pleats or flat-fronts, narrow or roomier legs, or belt loops, side adjusters, or suspender buttons, HAROLD can help you create your favourite style of suit pants.
No matter if you prefer stronger, more structured shoulders or a softer, more relaxed silhouette, the interior construction of your shoulder padding is entirely up to you.
Make it your own
- FabricWhether you’re looking for a luxurious ultra-fine wool or a versatile stretch traveller material, HAROLD’s vast array of fabric options is at your disposal.
- Styling OptionsSingle-breasted or double-breasted? Peak lapels, notch lapels, modern slim lapels, or wide and expressive lapels? Pleated or flat-front trousers? How about adding a vest?
- ConstructionNo matter if you prefer your suit fully canvassed, completely deconstructed, or somewhere in between, HAROLD can construct your suit precisely how you prefer it.
- DetailsFrom pockets to pick stitching to vents to lapels and so much more, there’s a seemingly endless array of detailing options you can choose from.