Glen Check Cotton Work Shirt
Make it Your Own1Select a Style
From custom-made suits to sartorially inspired tracksuits and beyond, select the style of garment you want to customize here.2Book an Appointment
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our Clothing Advisors to begin customizing your new HAROLD garment.3Dive into the Details
If clothes make the man, details make him discerning. Once in-store, start creating your ultimate custom garment with your inspiration and our guidance on your side.
- Sample specifications:
- Cutaway collar
- Two-button button curved cuffs
- Small pleats
Are you more of a traditionalist and prefer long sleeves or do you like keeping things more casual and prefer short sleeves?
From spread collars to cutaway collars to button-down collars to no collars at all, HAROLD has an enormous array of styles for you to choose from.
Between the style of cuffs (barrel, curved, Neapolitan, or more) to the button placements and even pleats, how your shirt cuffs look and feel is entirely your choice.
Like the practicality of a chest pocket? How about two? Or none at all?
Make it your own
- FabricWhether you’re looking for a super-fine cotton with a touch of silk or something heavier like a lightweight twill material, HAROLD’s vast array of fabric options is at your disposal.
- Styling OptionsLong sleeve or short sleeve? Spread collar or button-down collar? How about no collar at all? Or even a bibbed tuxedo shirt? Well, that might be more play than work — but you get what we mean.
- ConstructionFrom fusing on your cuffs and collars to back yokes and more, how your Work Shirt is made is up to you. You can even opt for handmade or traditional construction!
- DetailsBetween the style of cuffs, plackets, sleeve vents, back pleats, and so much more, there’s a seemingly endless array of detailing options you can choose from.