- Contemporary fit
- Canada Goose Classic fit
- Stand collar
- Concealed two-way zipper placket
- Concealed snap placket
- Exterior fleece-lined patch pockets
- Exterior chest flap pockets with Velcro closure
- Interior zipper pocket
- Interior mesh patch pocket
- Interior shoulder straps
- Ribbed knit collar and cuff inserts
- Contrast patch on sleeves
- Thermal Experience Index (TEI) level 3, rated up to -20°C
- Logo patch on left sleeve
- Made in Canada
- Exterior: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Dry clean only
- Canada Goose's Forester jacket, crafted from Arctic Tech® fabric, is made in Canada with frigid temperatures in mind and able to withstand climates up to -20°C. It's equipped with genuine down fill, a fleece-lined chin guard, multiple pockets and a ribbed knit collar insert to combat the cold with ease. Whether you're trekking through the snowy city or an icy mountainside, this outerwear piece is made for you.
Free shipping on all orders $250+.* Become a Member to receive exclusive shipping offers. Sign Up/Log In to access benefits.
$10 Standard Shipping - Ships in 2-8 business days, most of Canada*
$15 Expedited Shipping - Ships 1-3 business days, most of Canada*
$25 Next Day Shipping - Ships 1-2 business days, most of Canada. Order must be placed by 12pm EST*
Free Pickup at Store – Ready in 0-5 days as items become available*
*Free shipping available only on Standard and Expedited delivery options.
Click here for full shipping details
Free return shipping for all qualifying orders.
If your purchase from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com isn’t quite right or you’ve simply changed your mind, you may return it for a refund within 30 days from delivery. Refunds will be issued to the original method(s) of payment.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products, gift cards, or items marked as Final Sale.
Click here for our full return details.