If you left something at our store to be altered, it is safe and sound. We will reach out to you once your items are ready. If you're not able to get to the store where you left your clothing, contact us and our associates will gladly ship them to you.
If you would like to be measured for a custom-made garment or require tailoring, please note that all Harry Rosen clothing advisors will wear face masks and gloves during your private session. While we will practice as much physical distancing as possible, some contact will be required, given the nature of the process.
WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers, our associates and our community. The continual evolving impact of Covid-19 means that things are always changing, and we know that every decision we make during this time has an impact.
Steps Taken to Protect Our Guests & Associates
The welfare of our guests and associates is our absolute priority. We have implemented the following initiatives to keep everyone safe, all in line with government guidance.
1. Physical distancing will be maintained. We have added additional traffic procedures, including limiting the number of guests in store and floor decals that illustrate spacing requirements. We ask that you shop by staying 2 meters apart from others where possible (tailoring and alteration services may require brief close contact).
2. Hand sanitizer available at entry and throughout our stores. Additionally, we've increased staffing and hours dedicated to sanitation throughout the day, as well as daily after-hours deep-cleaning.
3. All Harry Rosen associates will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
4. Garments placed into 24-hour quarantine after being tried on by guests.
5. Cashless or minimal-contact payment is encouraged.