Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Central Office (77 Bloor St. West), Toronto, Ontario
As the leading high-end men’s wear clothier in Canada, Harry Rosen has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, reporting to and working in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager, based in Toronto at the Central Office.
Accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the marketing function including but not limited to: filing, photocopying, letter preparation, maintaining seasonal marketing binder, and maintenance of marketing storage areas.
- Coordinating media production from outside agency; this includes providing trafficking instructions to all media ensuring that our media partners receive timely information.
- Coordinating the production and distribution of seasonal and promotional signage to ensure that stores receive signage in a timely manner and that institutional mall and street signage is maintained.
- Maintaining marketing updates on the corporate intranet, timely notice to stores and other relevant parties.
- Maintaining and updating the Marketing Budget including processing and entry of marketing invoices and accruals.
- Participating and supporting the preparation of both presentations and special events organized by the Marketing department.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- University/College degree in Marketing is required
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar position; experience with Direct Mail is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Excel
- Strong attention to detail, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a commitment to developing and sustaining strong working relationships
Our Commitment to our Associates:
We are in the business of building long-term relationships with our clients and associates alike. It is no secret that Harry Rosen enjoys a very low rate of turnover, relative to our competitors. Our associates choose to stay and build long-term careers with our company because we recognize, promote and reward exceptional talent with:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive total compensation package
- Generous discounts and clothing offerings
- Paid personal holiday
- Flexible Group Health Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Service Anniversary Recognition
- Three weeks of paid vacation after your first year of employment*
Harry Rosen Inc. is committed to ensuring that our environment is barrier-free to all persons, employees and clients alike, as we believe in equal opportunity. In the spirit of this philosophy, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants with disabilities in the interview and assessment process. If you need assistance during the selection process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details.